Monday 6 October 2014

Big Gig with the Girls



Hello,

On Sunday I went to the Big Gig. For those of you who haven't heard of Big Gig, it is a concert exclusively for Girl guiding members. I volunteer as a young leader for a guide group and we all travelled to The SSE Area Wembley. It was an amazing day, experienced with some amazing friends.
 
 
I wore a monochrome dress with a daisy pattern (New Look); paired with black leather Converse and black frilly Topshop socks. (sorry for the bad lighting in the photo) For Makeup I wore the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink-Gold all over my eyelids with a thick eyeliner and curled my lashes with my Primark eyelash curlers (they are really good by the way) before applying my Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express mascara in Smoky eye. On my lips I wore a Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy and for my eyebrows I applied the Maybelline Brow Drama. 
 
 
We got a starbucks and entered the area. We had really good seats rows 1-4 in block B - although the camera always make it seem further away. Kimberly Wyatt was our presenter and we saw: Little Mix, Union J, Neon Jungle, Mike Dignam, Diversity, Kingsland Road and the surprise acts were Stooshe and Stacey Solomon. I took lots of photos and videos, some of which I am about to share with you. (I'm not going to bother with the videos as they never seam to work on smartphones or tablets.) My favourite performances were from Little Mix (I'm a huge fan), Diversity and Mike Dignam - His song Great Escape is now my favourite song.
 
 
Thankyou for reading, did any of you go to Big Gig or have done in the past? I said this briefly at the beginning but I have such a great day with some of the nicest people I know, love you <3 (If you liked this style of post click here) Byee
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment