Sunday 15 June 2014

Best Day of my Life ♡

Hello,

So, on the 8th June I was lucky enough to attend the One Direction Concert at Wembley Stadium. I am a huge Directioner. I literally couldn't contain the excitement the days leading up to last Sunday and I have not stop talking about it since (Apologies to my friends that had to put up with that!).


Image from 1D's Facebook site
  

OOTD

 
 
My OOTD (Left)
 
Top | Primark £10?
 
Jeans | New Look £14.99
 
Necklace | Tesco
 
Bracelet | Claire's
 

 Sisters OOTD (Right)
 
Top | Primark £8 - 10 ??
 
Jeans | New Look £19.99
 
 
 

At the concert I purchased a Tour T-shirt for £25. I loosely tucked this into my jeans and folded the sleeves; the same way I would wear an over sized top. I changed into this before the concert started, which kind of means my outfit picking before hand was pointless.... oh well.
 

Eye Make-Up

 
 
As you can hopefully see in the image, Maybelline must be my favourite make up brand... I wanted to keep my make up quite simple for the concert so I applied the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Pink Gold' all over my eye lid and slightly above my eye lid crease; I have been loving this colour this Spring/ Summer it is such a pretty Spring shade. I then used the Maybelline (again..) Master Precise Liquid eyeliner to created a thin line, before applying the Maybelline The Colossal Volum'  Express mascara in Smokey eye. I think this gives you black long lashes. My favourite way to apply this mascara is to apply one coat on both my top and bottom lashes and when dry apply another coat to the top lashes. For my eyebrows I used the Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Blond, I definitely recommend this product.
 

Arriving at Wembley

After arriving by train we looked around the London Shopping Outlet and Wembley's surroundings. I thought the flags that were strung between the shopping looked particularly photo worthy. I purchased a Tour T-shirt, as mentioned earlier and a festival bracelet (£5). We then stopped off at Costa and I ordered my favourite, Sticky Toffee Creamy Cooler, I love these so much!
 

The Concert

 
The concert was amazing and the atmosphere grew as the night went on. It was lovely to see the waving torches and everyone singing along. I took lots of photos and videos (using up all the space on my phone and camera :D ) but obviously I can't show you them all or this post would be even longer than it already is... However I have picked out a few favourite photos and videos that I will share with you below. My camera and phone don't have the best zoom so I apologise for the bad quality images. (I also apologise for me and my sisters awful singing/screaming!)  
 
 
5 Seconds of Summer
 
 
Sorry my video of  'She Looks so Perfect' won't upload for some reason :(

One Direction
 


 



 
(For some reason these next videos are not visible on smart phone, iPod or tablet - I'm not really sure why)  

 
~ Through the Dark ~
 

~ You & I ~
 

~ Story of my Life ~

Stadium panorama by day

Stadium panorama by night

Give yourself a round of applause if you got to the end of this blog post! I'm sorry if it was too long, but I had an amazing time. I hope you enjoyed this style of post and if you did also attend the concert I hope you had an amazing time, like I did, and would love to hear about your One Direction Concert experiences. Thank you for reading; see you next time. Byee
 
 
Megan
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment