Thursday 25 January 2018

Drugstore Makeup Wishlist



Having a lazy Sunday as I'm writing this and I thought I'd having a browse around the Superdrug website. This Wishlist is kind of a collection of the things I thought that looked quite nice/ interesting. So lets get into it....

Maybelline Total Temptations Mascara - £8.99


If you know me you'll know I've stuck with my trust Lash Sensational, also from Maybelline, for the longest time (review here) - woww this was posted in 2015.. it has been a long time!! I love it so much that I haven't really thought about trying out any others. However I've heard some really good things about the Total Temptations and Maybelline is a fave brand of mine. After watching a few Youtube reviews it appears to have great lash separation and lengthening.. maybe I'll be tempted to try this soon.


Maybelline Total Temptations Eyeshadow and Highlight Palette - £11.99

Again from Maybelline's new range this eyeshadow and highlight palette offers 2 different looks within one palette which really interested me. In terms of eyeshadows there is a more natural pinky shade range as well as purple toned shades for a more nighttime look. For me both sides of the palette offer colours that I like to wear, having green eyes the purple shades are always a winner. The shimmery shade within the purple set of 4 really excited me. To complete the look the 2 highlight shades compliment the 2 looks which I really loved. Overall the palette appears to be a super handy compact to have. 


Revolution Liquid Highlight - £6.00

Highlight for me is something that really finishes off the look. I've never tried a liquid highlight before and this one looks really nice and for £6 it wouldn't be a disaster if I was to not get along with a liquid formula. Having not tried this type of highlight I would be interested to see if the colour payoff and brightness was better than a power formula?


Revlon Metallic Liquid Lipstick - £8.99

I went on a bit of a liquid lipstick hunt at the beginning of the month and while in Superdrug I swatched one of these metallic shades. The concept was something that I thought was quite interesting and would give your makeup look a different overall look. For me I don't think it would be an everyday product but it would be fun to experiment. I can't remember the original shade that I swatched but looking online I'm liking the look of 'Glam'. 


Maybelline Holographic Highlight - £7.99

Back looking at highlight but I thought this product looked so cool! I can imagine the colour change that this would give in different lighting and at different angles. I think this could possibly be a really cool night out highlight and is just something a little bit different. 


Thankyou for reading. I hope this got you as excited as it did me when looking throughout the website. Let me know if you have tried out any of these posts and what you thought of them? See you next time for a new post, having quite a bit of blogging inspiration rn just hoping that I'll still have the time to actually write. Byeee!

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment