Saturday 25 November 2017

Uni Christmas Room Tour


As promised todays post features the photos I took of our Christmas common room layout at Uni. Luckily for me, my flat is full of Christmas lovers so we decided to make the most of Christmas while still here at Uni, as when writing this we have around a month before we leave for the Xmas hols. 

Today
(when I'm writing this) we put up the decorations while listening to Christmas music and of course I wore a Christmas jumper. Tomorrow we have plans for a xmas movie night with a takeaway (Takeaway Tuesday aye!!).

I thought I'd end this with a quick run down of what we got, being Uni students we were on a budget. Thought this could be useful if anyone is looking for decorations on a budget! honestly we are all so please with what we picked up for the price we paid! That's it for now, I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for more posts soon.

Tree - £10 Poundland (6ft)

Lights - £7 each Wilko, warm white and colour

Tree Decorations - £6 Wilko for 50ish

Wreath - £5 Poundland.. and it lights up!!

-Megan

Previous Xmas Post - And the Festive Season Begins (DIY and room tour)




No comments:

Post a Comment