Sunday 30 July 2017

The Liebster Award Q&A


The other day I received a lovely twitter link to Chloe Marie's Liebster award post, which she kindly nominated me in. (Check out her blog at http://mycrazybeautyjourney.blogspot.co.uk ) So today I'm back with this little Q&A tag post. If you've read my blog for a while you'll know I've taken part in this tag a few times before; it's defiantly a good way to get to know bloggers! So here we go!

Here are the rules:
1) Answer the question you were asked
2) Tag 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers
3) Create 11 new questions for them

* * *

1) Why did you start blogging?
I just loved the idea really of having my own space to post and design myself. With Graphic Design being my ideal career it was actually recommended to me that I do something like this to train myself to design a website space myself. I also loveee photography so combined it was the best thing I could do!

2) Lipstick or Lipgloss?
I'm a lipstick fan. I normally go for the liquid lipsticks just because I really cab with reapplying all the time!!

3) Who inspires you?
Honestly I not sure how to answer this, I can't really think of anyone in particular I just kinda do what I think is right and set my own goals for what I'd like to achieve.

4) What’s your go to outfit?
I love the open shirt crop top combo - This has featured on my blog before!


5) What’s your favourite place that you’ve visited?
There have been a few lovely places I've visited. I particularly liked the trip to Berlin I went on with school a few years ago. I also love Croyde in Devon, I visit every year!

6) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Pringles.. no question, if anyone knows me they will know my obsession!


7) Netflix or YouTube?
Netflix most of the time, I don't watch as much Youtube as I used to.

8) What’s your dream job?
I've mentioned this before but I'd love to be a Graphic Designer.

9) What’s your favourite T.V. show?
Pretty Little Liars and not gunna lie I did have a Love Island obsession!! What to do now they are both over!!


10) Where do you see yourself in five years?
I'll have hopefully completed uni and with my boyfriend maybe exploring some new places?!


11) What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
I think it's the fact that I can look back on this, especially at this summer as I plan to blog a lot of my summer.

* * *

So here are my questions...

1) Any exciting Summer plans?
2) What's your fashion statement / wardrobe must have?
3) What's your current favourite restuarant?
4) What was your first ever blog post about... Link it!
5) What's your favourite childhood memory?
6) One thing that would make it onto your bucket list?
7) If you could only pick one makeup item to wear, what would it be?
8) Who would be your current favourite Bloggers or YouTubers?
9) What would be your key advice or believe that you strongly standby?
10) Are you a spender or a saver?
11) One place you'd really love to visit in the future?


Here is where I'm going to break the rules a little... I cannot think of 11 bloggers to tag at the top of my head; so however I do want to tag:

Katy @ Chocolate Chatterbox  http://chocolatechatterboxx.blogspot.co.uk (Insta @asdfghikaty_)

and Cristy @ Cristy Nottingham http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/ (Insta @cristynottingham)

... I know Cristy technically has more than 200 blog followers however she is a regular commenter on my blog so I wanted to show my appreciation!

* * *

This turned out to be a long post so thank you for reading right until the end. And thankyou to Chloe for the tag! See you soon with another post, I was planning on writing more tonight but it's half 11 and I need sleep! 

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment