Wednesday 14 June 2017

Simple Sunny Summer Outfit



Hi, here again with another outfit post. I'm now finished with school and exams, so have been (sadly) outfit planning and getting clothes together for the summer. This outfit was for a summer walk, ironically
the sun went in as we started to walk - typical British summer hey! 




Cropped Top, New Look // Shorts, Primark // Shoes, Vans



The outfit revolves around the patterned shorts. Amazingly these were just £4 from Primark!! They do a range of styles, patterns and colours. A perfect selection to suit everyone. I'm a huge fan of primarks summer clothes. Typically for me I went with a simple monochrome style - I live in black and white!! But I have a few other designs and wish to buy more - so stay tuned as they are likely to feature on my blog at some point this summer.

The idea was to put together quite a 'light' outfit. Later this summer I will actually be going to Spain so I wanted something a bit more comfortable for the hot weather. These would also be perfect for a trip to the beach etc.

Stay tuned for more summer posts. The plan is to document a lot of my summer. Thanks again to @jack_greenawaygb (On Insta) for taking these photos!!

-Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment