Sunday 4 June 2017

Bank Holiday Outfits // Quick OOTD

Okay so this post isn't exactly on time, oops. But last weekend I took a quick photograph of my outfits as a short taster of summer style. I hope you have all had a lovely half term, even though I can imagine there has been a lot of revising (that's currently what I'm doing today, but I've taken a short break to write this.) I had a pretty busy half term
and I'm going to apologise again because the photos aren't really that amazing - just a quick mirror photo before I left the house - but you can get the idea, and this Summer I'm planning a lot more blogging so this is just a taster really?! Also I find it slightly awkward to take an outfit photo with e large group of people, if you understand me haha. Anyways into the post - these outfits are from picnic days, BBQs, family days and just chilled time away from the workload.

-Megan



All outfits worn with either Black/ Grey converse or Vans - but any shoe would work really


Outfit One - Picnic 

Top, New Look // Shorts, H&M


Outfit Two - BBQ

Playsuit, Primark


Outfit Three - Family Day

Jeans, New Look // Top, Primark


Outfit Four - Chilled Movie Day

Top, New Look // Shorts, H&M // Hoodie, Holiday Beach Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment