Thursday 27 August 2015

Sand, Sea and Sunshine

 
I can't believe the summer is nearly over - the weather outside as I'm typing this definitely means that summer has gone :( I had quite a few plans for Summer and as you will have seen from some of my previous posts, I have been quite busy. This is going to be the last travel post in a while, school is just around the corner which means I'm going to be back to my normal blog post style! Anyway to finish off the Summer I did want to share some of my holiday pictures with you. I went to Devon and photography is a huge hobby for me, so as you can imagine I took a few snaps....


 
Thankyou for reading. Sorry for the lack of post recently, with results day and summer work for the start of the new school year these last couple of weeks have been very busy!! Please give me some blog post requests so I can start writing them once I've got time. Byee
 
 
Megan x 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment