Saturday 22 August 2015

Beach Outfits

 
Today I'm back with a summer beach outfit post. While I was away my sister and I took some photos of our outfits at the beach that I want to share with you all.
 

 
Top | New Look £12.99
 
Shorts | Primark £4 
 
Hat | New Look £9.99
 
This top acted as a great beach cover up to go over my bikini (H&M last summer). Paired with the shorts, this outfit was comfortable and loose, perfect for sunny beach weather.



Top | New Look £12.99 (?)
 
Shorts | Primark £3
 
Again my sister went for similar style shorts and paired them with a black strappy top. The patterns and detailing on the shorts make this outfit a little more interesting.
 
 
Thankyou for reading. It was fun to take these photos a little differently. If you have any requests for blog posts do let me know, byyee
 
 
Megan x
 




No comments:

Post a Comment