Sunday 15 March 2015

Step into Spring Lookbook


Hello,
 
Today I am going to be sharing three outfits that are perfect for the weather right now. I would say these are outfits for the transition from Winter to Spring. Enjoy. As you can see I don't wear many colours...
  
 
  Outfit 1:

Jumper | H&M £7.99

Leggings | New Look £12.99

Boots | New Look £27.99

I've mentioned this jumper in a haul before, I brought it in the size up and I really like the more baggy fit (it doesn't really look that oversized in the photo). At this time of year it's still okay to wear winter boots and I added a leather jacket for the days were it's still cold - I mean let's face it, we are in Britain!!! (I've included a photo to the jacket and price in outfit 2)


Outfit 2:

Jumper | New Look £17.99
 
Jeans | Next £24.99

Shoes | Converse £44.99

Necklace | Brandy Melville

Leather Jacket | New Look £39.99

Coat | New Look £49.99 (Sale £22)

I think this is my favourite outfit out of the three. The jumper is quite thin so it's more like a t shirt really; because of this I will be able to wear it in both the Spring and Summer months. The crochet detail at the bottom really adds something, and I think I will be buying more stripy tops this year!!


  Outfit 3:
 
  Top | New Look £9.99

Jeans | New Look £22.99

Boots | New Look £24.99

These jeans have such a lovely pattern and are a change for just wearing black jeans all the time. I recently wore these jeans with a black top from Top Shop, I really liked that outfit as well. Again I would wear my leather jacket with this outfit on the colder days.


Thankyou for reading. It wasn't on purpose that most of these clothes were from New Look, oops, New Look is the only clothes shop in walking distance from my house so I tend to buy a lot from there, I also really like the quality and fit of  New Looks items. For more quick outfit posts, don't forget to follow my twitter as I like to include lots of them on there.


Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment