Sunday 15 February 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational - First Impressions

 
 
Hello,
 
Todays post is going to be my 'first impressions' on the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I heard Gabby (Velvetgh0st on Youtube) talk about this in her January favourites and her lashes always look amazing so I had to try it out! I believe that this is priced at £7.99. I brought it last weekend in Superdrug and it's on sale in there at the moment for £5.98.
 
Lets start off with the packaging and brush... The packaging is shaped in the same way as most of the Maybelline mascaras are but it is in this gorgeous pinky- purple metallic colour. As for the brush, it says it's a 'Layer reveal brush with 6 lengths of bristles'. What I really like about it is that it has longer bristles (similar to my other Maybelline mascara - great for volume) but also some small one (similar to the Collection No Clumps - great for length); so this mascara is the best of both worlds!!
 
Maybelline claims that it the result is 'A layered, multiplied effect' and I agree! I found that it made my lashes really big as well has voluminous. I didn't curl my lashes the day that I first used it, but the mascara held my lashes in a curl all day, which really impressed me. To create a good look you don't need to worry about apply tones and tones of product, you can create a really great effect using minimal product and not combining with other mascaras. By using this mascara I got natural looking  and fuller lashes, making my eyes look a lot better - I really like this when a mascara does this.  
 
The only criticism I had for this mascara was that it isn't the easiest mascara compared to the others I've tried; but overall I am really happy with this mascara and recommend it if you are looking for a new mascara. I think this is a fairly knew product and I haven't seen many reviews on it so hopefully this review helped you. See you next time, I'm going to leave you with a few photos of the product... P.S. I wanted to thank you for over 5,000 views on this blog, I'm so happy! 
 
 
Megan♡
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment