Wednesday 10 December 2014

Festive Nail Art #1

Hello,
 
I am a lover of all things art, and this includes nail art. I am going to share a few nail ideas for Christmas over several blog posts. Today I am going to start with some simple ideas but in later blog post I will do some tutorials of some more complex designs.
 
My hand looks strange in this...
 
(L-R)
 
Candy Cane - I've just painted my nail white and added red strips. This is so simple and quick to do, you could even add a few different colours or glitter.
 
Snowman - This is not so simple but doesn't it look cute?! (Tutorial for this coming soon.)
 
Glitter - This is the nail art I think I am going to do for Christmas Day. It looks really elegant and effective. All I did was paint my nail black (No 7's black patent dries really fast by the way) and add a glitter nail polish on the top of the nail.
 
Present - For this design I painted my nail gold and painted an off center cross and a bow. This design looks good without the bow as well. Maybe experiment with different Christmassy colours.
 
... and if you can't decide why not wear them all and paint each nail differently!!!
(If you want to know any of the nail polishes I've used, feel free to comment below)
 
 
Thank you for reading, sorry this post was a bit short. Do come back for my #countdowntochristmas blog posts. See you next time, byee.
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment