Sunday 21 December 2014

A Piece of Festive Fun TAG!



Hello,

Christmas is so close now, so I thought I would answer the 'A Piece of Festive Fun' created by Emma and Aneesa. (original post here.) I also asked some of my friends to be a part of this blog post. Enjoy.
 
1. On a scale from one to ten, how excited are you for Christmas?
Megan: The scale has broken...
Mariah: 5, I'm not that excited yet.
Jess: 8. Not 10 as I haven't brought all the presents I need to yet.
Katie: I think I'm a solid 7...
Hannah: 6. I feel like it's not Christmas yet.

2. Which John Lewis Christmas advert has been your favourite?
Megan: This years one is really cute #montythepenguin, but I also love last years Rabbit and bear one and the Snowman Power of love one. The music is just brilliant in all John Lewis adverts.
Mariah: I liked the one when the boy is excited to give his parents a present.
Jess: Last years one, the rabbit and the bear *sings advert song*
Katie: To be honest, I can't really remember the specific adverts, but I did really enjoy Monty the Penguin. Until you find out it's actually a stuffed toy, that kinda ruined it for me.
Hannah: The bunny one was pretty cute.

3.What are your favourite Christmas films?
Megan: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is the best!!!
Mariah: Elf!
Jess: I like Navity 1
Katie: I'm not really a massive fan of films in general (I don't have the patience) but The Holiday is a strong contender.
Hannah: I found 'Fred Claus' really funny.

4. What time do you usually wake up on Christmas morning?
Megan: about 7- 8, I'm not really sure; but a lot earlier than I would on a normal day (when I'm not at school), I get very excited.
Mariah: About 10, it used to be 6!
Jess: 7- 7:30.
Katie: Usually around 7am, I just get too excited!
Hannah: Around 9am.

*Starts singing Christmas songs really loudly*

5. What are your favourite Christmas traditions?
Megan: I always spend the day with my family and we always have bacon sandwiches on Christmas Morning.
Mariah: I always go out to see my family.
Jess: I have Christmas Dinner on Christmas Eve, and I go to Church.
Katie: Every year my family comes round, and I just enjoy the whole day.
Hannah: Having sushi as Christmas lunch, or going for a walk.

*Singing Continues*

6. What's your favourite thing to wear at Christmas?
Megan: I always dress up for Christmas day (I will do a blog post with my outfit).
Mariah: Last year I wore tracky bottoms as I got them as a present.
Jess: I dress up, and wear a dress or something.
Katie: It depends on whether I get any clothes on the day, I normally decide based on them!
Hannah: Something fancy, like a dress. Or extremely casual!

7. What is your favourite Christmas drink at Starbucks?
Megan: I'm a Costa fan and I don't really go to Starbucks, but my favourite Costa drink is their Orange Hot Chocolate... AMAZING
Mariah: Pumpkin spice latte. but I prefer Costa.
Jess:  Same, I like Costa's brownie hot chocolate.
Katie: I've only tried the Costa ones this year! I had the Hot Spiced Apple drink a while ago; it was so nice!
Hannah: Again I prefer Costa, the Chai Tea Latte is great.

8. Do you like Christmas Crackers?
Megan: Yes! I my family we always have a competition to see who can keep the paper hat on for the longest, I've even kept it on until the next day sometimes (I get very competitive).
Mariah: No, I don't really see the point.
Jess: Yes, it's a nice thing to do with my family.
Katie: I really like them, the jokes fit with my sense of humour!
Hannah: Not really, the gifts are rubbish and the jokes are awful.

9. What is the best gift you've ever been given?
Megan: This is hard as I have loved every gift I've ever been given. If I had to choose one, it would have to be my laptop as I use it everyday.
Mariah: The gift of life... I don't really know.
Jess: I got an iPod last year.
Katie: I'm really not too sure, I'm so indecisive!
Hannah: I don't know, they've all been equally great! Anyway, it's the thought that counts.

10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Megan: For me this is easy, it has to be that I get to spend a lot more time with my family and the Christmas atmosphere is really positive and happy.
Mariah: The magical festivities, everyone is so happy.
Jess: Spending time with my family.
Katie: I think it's a mixture of everything; the lights, family, just the whole atmosphere!
Hannah: I don't know, it's just a holly jolly time of year!

Thankyou for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this post.. not long now!!! And one more thing, I will be uploading another blog post later on today.. Surprise!


Megan♡




No comments:

Post a Comment