Sunday 2 November 2014

Berlin Photo Album


 
Hello,
 
I recently went on a school trip to Berlin, Germany; we were there for 4 days but also had to sit (and try a sleep) through a 20 hour coach journey there and back... It was one of the best school trips I've been on, I had a lovely time and wish it had been for longer. I took an extremely huge number of photos when we were there, around 400, so cutting that down to a reasonable number for this post was difficult. This was a History and German trip and we visited: landmarks, including the Reichstag Dome by day and the TV Tower by night which gave us some amazing views over Berlin; Museums, including the Jewish Museum; the Sachsenhausen concentration camp; Holocaust Memorial and we also did some shopping and went on a river cruise near the East Side Gallery (part of the Berlin wall). Berlin was a beautiful city and no words could justify that so I'm now going to show you some of the photos I took... Enjoy
 
 
Megan♡
 
 
 
Congrats if you got this far ... :D
 
 ♡ ♡ ♡
 


No comments:

Post a Comment