Sunday 23 November 2014

A/W Nail Polish Collection


 
Hello,
 
As I have said before I love Autumn/ Winter and today I am going to pair that love with my other love, Nail Polish. Like in the Summer I am trying not to buy any more nail polishes - I have such a large collection and it is also a great way to discover old favourites.  For the next two seasons I will probably be wearing these nail polishes and I thought I would share them with you in case you wanted to try out a new shade this A/W.
 
L-R: BarryM Duchess, MUA Plum Noir, Miss Sporty 3274 & BarryM Black
 
BarryM Duchess £3.99 ~ This is a nail polish I wear all year round. However I think it is perfect for this season as it is has a lovely texture and a dusty pink-grey colour (I'm not really sure how to describe the colour). It is a colour that will go with everything and it lasts such a long time without chipping.
 
MUA Plum Noir £1 ~ This is quite old but has featured in my last  favourites. It is a beautiful purple shade and I find in some light it looks quite burgundy - perfect for this type of year. MUA nail polishes work so well for the price, you can't really go wrong with a £1!
 
Miss Sporty 3274 ~ I'm not sure whether this has a proper name or not, I could only find a number on the packaging. Anyway, I love to use this nail polish under other nail polishes, I find that it creates a more interesting nail polish design and is so easy to do. The orange-copper colour is perfect for Autumn.
 
BarryM Black £3.99 ~ I think I mentioned before that my sister and I often borrow each others nail polishes - it would be silly for us to both buy the same colour. Black nail polish is a basic nail polish colour that you can't really go wrong with.
 
L-R: 2true 13, Tanya Burr Riding Hood & BarryM Cappucino
 
2true 13 ~ This is another really old nail polish. 2true is not the best brand for nail polish but I just love the colour. I love wearing dark purple nail polishes in A/W and this has a shimmer to it but its not full on glitter.
 
Tanya Burr Riding Hood £5.99  ~ A red nail polish is a must have for me. I will definitely be wearing this nearer Christmas but also through the Autumn. It is a very good colour if you are dressing up to go somewhere nice or with a monochrome outfit.
 
BarryM Cappucino £3.99 ~ This nail polish is a purple-grey shade. Again this belongs to my sister. It is the perfect Autumnal colour and a great alternative to black if you want something a bit lighter.
 
 
Thank you for reading. I am pretty excited for my December blog schedule next month. See you next time, goodbye. 
 
 
Megan♡
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment