Sunday 17 August 2014

Summer Playlist 2014



Hello,

Over the summer holidays I have created a playlist and have been listening to the songs on it constantly - I've even started singing some of the songs around the house (that's a sign that the are good, right?). Anyway the summer might nearly be over but we might as well enjoy what we have left. Today I am going to share with you a selection of the songs on my summer playlist. These are the songs that I have been loving, they might not be everyone's favourites as I know everyone has there own music taste; I just hope this might be enjoyable and useful for some of you... One more thing, the songs I have chosen are in no order and I have tried to link as many as I can find and the album I got them from (The songs from the 'Now that's what I call music' albums can probably be purchased on the artists albums but I don't own those albums). Enjoy.
 
 
♡ Best Day of my Life - American Authors // Now that's what I call music 87 (Disk 2)
 
♡ 18 - 5 Seconds of Summer // 5 Seconds of Summer
 
♡ All the Stars - Ed Sheeran - X (Multiply)
 
♡ Riptide - Vance Joy // Now that's what I call music 87 (Disk 2)
 
♡ Happily - One Direction // Midnight Memories
 
♡ Wild Heart - The Vamps // Now that's what I call music 87 (Disk 1)
 
♡ Kiss Me Kiss Me - 5 Seconds of Summer // 5 Seconds of Summer
 
♡ Do it all Over Again - Elyar Fox // Now that's what I call music 87 (Disk 1)
 
♡ All of Me - John Legend // Now that's what I call music 87 (Disk 1)
 
♡ Happy - Pharrell Williams // Now that's what I call music 87 (Disk 1)
 
♡ Don't Stop - 5 Second of Summer // 5 Seconds of Summer
 
♡ One - Ed Sheeran // X (Multiply)

♡ Bonfire Heart - James Blunt // Now that's what I call music 86 (Disk 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1j1qwQQ8-Q
 
♡ Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan // T R X Y E
 
♡ Afire Love - Ed Sheeran // X (Multiply)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JznXx1Ns374


Thank you for reading. I think I have linked all of the official videos, if not do let me know and I will add or change the links. I hope that even if you don't like all the songs you might find a few you like. See you next weekend, goodbyee.


Megan♡




No comments:

Post a Comment