Sunday 13 July 2014

The Liebster Award

 
Hello,
 
I recently read a blog post on Amy's blog (thewonderfulworldofamyrose.blogspot.co.uk) called The Liebster Award - I love her blog and would recommend you check it out after reading this. She nominated everyone who read the post to give this tag a go; it looked like a good idea so today I am.
 
1.  What sort of Instagram accounts do you follow?
I am definitely addicted to Instagram and follow some really beautiful accounts; I like the floral accounts but also the more photography and non filter accounts. Some of my favourites would be @georgiaa_louise, @amyrose_x, @_emma__c, @o.liv.ia and @beths.photography - if I named them all we'd be here all day.
 
2. What is your favourite eye product and why?
I am a very 'eye make-up' person, this is my favourite make-up to wear and buy. I would have to say the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's, they last all day and it barely feels like they are there. My favourite at the moment is 'Pink-Gold', it is a beautiful spring/summer shade.
 
3. If you could have one super power for the day what would it be?
This would either have to be to fly or to be invisible. If I could fly I would be able to fly really quickly to school and not rush around in the mornings to be on time! But then I'm quite nosey so if I was invisible I could listen to other peoples conversations (oops hehe). I think it would have to be flying! Wow I'm thinking way too much into this!!!   
 
4. What is your favourite shop and/or designer?
I am a huge New Look fan, I buy almost everything from there as its really local. I am trying to shop in other places now though and have brought some really nice things from H&M recently.
 
5. What are your ambitions in life?
I would love to be a Graphic Designer as a job and maybe create some drawings/ painting to sell. Art is a major hobby for me, I love it!
 
6. Do you have any favourite blogs and why?
I enjoy reading Amy's blog (thewonderfulworldofamyrose.blogspot.co.uk) and Georgia's blog (georgialouisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk), they both write such lovely blog posts regularly - I would recommend you go and read there blogs if you don't already. I also love to read Zoe (Zoella) and Gabby's (Velvetgh0st) blogs as they both have been blogging a lot more recently, which I am happy about.
 
7. What do you do in your spare time?
I enjoy art as I've said before but I also like watching YouTube and social media, like most teenage girls!
 
8. Favourite book?
I'm a huge fan of The Fault in our Stars and really want to read some more of John Green's books soon.
 
9. Must have hand bag beauty product?
I love a good lip balm and take one everyday to school.
 
10. Favourite place in the world?
This would have to be Croyde Bay in Devon, England. I love this place and it brings back wonderful memories every time I go, its like a second home! I would hate it if I could never go back again.
 
 
 
Now its time for my questions for you. I tag Mariah (justalittlehello.blogspot.co.uk) to give this a go, answering the questions below. And to anyone else who wants to give this tag a go!
 
 
My questions:
 
1. What would be the one make-up product you couldn't live without?
2. Do you prefer the summer or winter and why?
3. If you could meet one YouTuber, who would it be?
4. Favourite make-up brand?
5. What's the best thing about writing your blog?
6. What is your favourite quote?
7. What beauty product is the best value for money in your opinion?
8. What would be your dream holiday?
9. Favourite movie?
10. One make-up product you wish you never brought and why? 
 
 
So again if you want to have a go at this tag just answers my questions and tag someone else with new questions. If you do, let me know and I will read the blog post :) Thank you for reading, see you next time goodbye.
 
 
Megan
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment