Sunday 20 July 2014

10 Things To Do This Summer

Image from Google Images - not my photo

Hello,

I saw Alfie (Pointlessblog) do a YouTube video titled '25 Things To Do This Summer' (link to video here.) In this video he basically made a list of 25 things to do over the summer months, he was then going to document these in a note book to create a Summer Journal - I really liked this idea and have  decided to try it out. I have done this slightly differently; I've chosen a list of 10, not 25 (mostly because I can't think of  that many!) and I will write a blog post at the end of the summer instead of creating a journal - this is just easier for me. However, you could have a go at this either way or adapt this idea yourself, if you wanted to have a go.
 
So, here is my list of Summer activities I want to attempt this summer. My list includes things that remind me of summer, others I just like the sound of...


1♡ Eat an ice cream - this is an easy one but it just describes summer time perfectly to me.
 
2♡ Sunbathe - again this is a typical summer activity, I just wanted to make the most of the, hopefully sunny, weather.
 
3♡ Try a new Costa 'summer drink' - I'm a huge Costa fan and I want to force myself to try something I've never tried before - as I'm a creature of habit when it comes to drinks and food.
 
4♡ Have a BBQ - just because BBQs are the best!
 
5♡ Build a sandcastle - obviously, you're never to old to build a sandcastle!
 
6♡ Pamper evening - I want to have a nice relax with a bubbly bath and a face mask.
 
7♡ Huge Shopping spree - I never spend that much money at once but once just once I will.. maybe at once (hehe)!
 
8♡ Summer Playlist - I want to create a playlist of old and new songs that are upbeat, happy and remind me of summer. (I might do this as a blog post?!)
 
9♡ Night Walk - I think this would be really cool...
 
10♡ Movie day - well.. this is compulsory!! A day when I can do nothing and just relax would be perfect.
 
 
List complete! I will try my best and tick off  everything I've written about... I would love it if you tried this out yourself - if you do don't forget to let me know or maybe if you write a blog you could write a post and comment the link below :) thank you for reading, have a lovely summer and I will see you next week, Goodbyee
 
 
Megan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment